Beijing, June 14 (ANI): Beijing has denied reports that claim that a Chinese company exported vehicles capable of transporting and launching missiles to North Korea.
A Japanese media said that evidence pointing to a deal between the two nations had been found on board a ship, which had been searched in Osaka in 2011.
Reports claimed that records of a shipment of vehicles capable of transporting and launching ballistic missiles were on the Cambodian-registered vessel.
According to The BBC, China's foreign ministry, however, said no Chinese companies had been involved.
It added that no rules had been broken by China, with regard to UN resolutions on the export of banned goods and weapons to North Korea.
Japan's Asahi Shimbun newspaper said the government had obtained the evidence in October, but had delayed releasing it for fear of embarrassing China.
Evidence had been passed on to the United States and South Korea, according to media reports, which added that Washington had requested the delay in its general release. (ANI)